This is where those tricky letters stopped taking up half the page.
Compact and convenient, this 32-page Rhino Learn to Write book is the place where small hands discover big breakthroughs in their writing. With wide red and grey guides, it’s easier than ever to practice all-important proportions and spacing – and begin a lasting relationship with writing.
All in the high-quality, education-standard format you’d expect from a brand that teachers trust.
- Make learning fun with a stylish spot-varnished cover that children will treasure
- Encourage handwriting basics with spacious 6mm feints centred on 20mm red lines
- Keep learning safe with premium education-standard 75gsm smooth white paper
- Designed for little learners – just 8 x 6.5” (165 x 200mm approx.)
- Help Save the Rhino with our regular donations to the UK charity – over £80,000 since 2006
- 100% recyclable
- Printed using solvent free, water based inks
- Paper sourced from sustainable European forests
- Made in EU
From the team at Rhino, the leading brand for education stationery