This is where we didn’t need to ask what word she was writing anymore.
Compact and convenient, this 32-page Rhino Learn to Write book is the place where small hands discover big breakthroughs in their writing. With narrow red and grey guides, it’s the perfect place to get unwieldy proportions under control – and take handwriting to the next level.
All in the high-quality, education-standard format you’d expect from a brand that teachers trust.
- Make learning fun with a stylish spot-varnished cover that children will treasure.
- Encourage handwriting improvement with neat 4mm feints centred on 15mm red lines.
- Keep learning safe with premium education-standard 75gsm smooth white paper.
- Designed for little learners – just 8 x 6.5” (165 x 200mm approx.)
- Help Save the Rhino with our regular donations to the UK charity – over £80,000 since 2006
- From the team at Rhino, the leading brand for education stationery
- 100% recyclable
- Printed using solvent free, water based inks
- Paper sourced from sustainable European forests
- Made in EU