This is where the numbers really meant something.
In maths and science alike, what really counts is the meaning behind all the numbers and charts. That’s where the breakthroughs really happen. This Rhino A4 Graph Pad combines 1:5:10 squared graph paper with alternating blank pages – so there’s somewhere for the numbers, and somewhere for all the exciting things they could mean.
All printed on the high-quality white paper you’d expect from the specialists in education stationery.
- Record and interpret with 1:5:10 graph paper and alternating blank A4 (297 x 210mm approx.) pages
- Leave the hole punch at home with pre-punched, easy to remove sheets
- Fill every space – our premium paper is thick enough for you to write on both sides of the 100 pages
- Help Save the Rhino with our regular donations to the UK charity – over £80,000 since 2006
- 100% recyclable
- Printed using solvent free, water based inks
- Paper sourced from sustainable European forests
- Made in EU
From the team at Rhino, the leading brand for education stationery